Call Us Today for a Free Septic Pumping Quote (603)755-2017!
Your #1 choice for complete septic cleaning!
LaPierre Septic Service is a full service septic cleaning business serving the area of Rochester, NH. We are a family owned and operated septic pumping business located in Farmington, NH. For over 35 years, we have provided local residents and business owners of Alton, NH, with effective and affordable septic services.
At LaPierre Septic Service, we are dedicated to providing the very best in septic cleaning services to the Dover, NH area. Our goal is to provide our customers with professional and courteous services. With years of experience, our friendly drivers and office staff are always ready to share their knowledge with our customers, to answer their questions, and to give them advice. We will always provide a friendly, professional and customer oriented septic service that meets your expectations and budget.
When your septic system requires septic pumping or professional attention, call LaPierre Septic Service. We provide septic cleaning and sewer service you can trust. If you are in the Rochester, NH or Dover, NH area, call us today!
us today for a free quote!
Member New Hampshire Association of Septage Haulers
We provide professional septic pumping services.
LaPierre Septic is also proud to offer additional customer services:
Proudly offering septic cleaning to
Septic System Tips:
1. Learn how to maintain your system.
2. Pump your tank out regularly.
3. Inspect your tank every year. If the sludge and surface scum combined is as thick as 1/3 the liquid depth of your tank, have the tank pumped out.
4. If you have a filter, clean it every six months.
5. Call us if your drains are sluggish, or septage is backing up.
6. Keep accurate records about locating and cleaning the system for future residents.
7. Conserve water. Too much water can overload your septic system. Water Softeners should be put on a separate drywell.
Flush bulky waste.
2. Pour fat or grease down your drains.
3. Overuse heavy cleaning products which can kill the beneficial bacteria in your system.
4. Flush toxic materials.
5. Add enzymes or commercial additives to your septic system.
6. Drive over your leachfield.
Q: What is a septic
A: A septic tank is a watertight container, generally made of concrete, that is buried on your property and that receives wastewater from your home.
Q: How often should my septic system be cleaned?
A: Septic tanks should be pumped and inspected every 2 years, but cleaning depends on your tank size and the frequency of use.
Q: How do I know what kind of system I need for my property?
A: A septic designer can advise you about what system would work well with your specific property and needs.
Q: I am not experiencing any problems with my septic system; do I need to have it pumped anyway?
A: Absolutely! Regular septic system maintenance is the only way to ensure that your system will remain problem free.
Q: Can I drive over my septic system?
A: No, do not drive, stack wood, or build any structures on your system.
Q: I use my sink "disposal" system daily, is that ok?
A: Minimize the use of sink disposal systems, the ground up food wastes put a burden on your septic system.
Q: Isn't it cheaper to replace my septic system when it fails, instead of pumping it every 2 years?
A: Absolutely NOT! Replacing a septic system can cost upward of $5,000.00, the life of a septic system can be prolonged by proper maintenance and frequent pump outs.
Septic & Holding Tank Pumping, Cesspool Pumping, Septic System Inspections, Septic Repairs, Jetting Services, Emergency Services, Portable Toilet Rentals.
Review today and interact with local businesses in your area. Tell us your experiences and share them with others. It's easy!